I watch a lot of YouTube videos of other makers and woodworkers. I've noticed a trend that people are sending out stickers to other creators. I did have a few (4 of them) printed and I did get on Jay Bate's metal sticker cabinet
I like stickers. But besides sticking them on a tool or cabinet, they don't do anything for me. What I do need a lot of are PENCILS. I go through a bunch. So I purchased (amazon $18 for 72) white carpenter pencils and used my 40 watt laser cnc to engrave my domain name and social media icons on them. It was a pretty easy job. To see if I could start a trend, I sent a few out to creators that I watch.
To name a few:
- WWMM - Wood Working for Mere Mortals with Steve Ramsey
- Shop Time with Peter Brown
- Jay Bates (Jay's custom creations)
- April Wilkerson (wilkerdos.com)
- Chris Pine (The Chris Pine Workshop)
- Izzy Swan (Think Woodworks)
- Chad Schimmel (Schimmel woodworks)
- Steve Carmichael (The Carmichael Workshop)
We will see if the trend takes off. :)
Video of my machine engraving the pencils:
Get your Pencils ordered today!